Thank you for your interest in becoming a great team member at the Aussie Hands Foundation Inc.
Would you like to assist Aussie Hands in fundraising? Apply for volunteer fundraising roles now!
Aussie Hands needs volunteers to assist with fundraising for its operations. We are looking for people to help us identify potential donors and then to approach those donors for funds. You may have time and expertise to help with one or both of these. All materials and guidance for approaching donors on behalf of Aussie Hands will be provided by the Aussie Hands Board of Management.
Identifying Donors – for this task you would need to:
1. Identify potential areas of interest for fundraising action;
2. Undertake a scan of interest groups across the philanthropic and charities sector, identifying possible donors with interest in or links to the limb difference area; and
3. Create profiles of possible donors outlining their structure, goals, donor history and contact details, and present this to the fundraising group;
Time commitment – 10 hours each month over a 3 month period starting 15th February 2021
Approaching Potential Donors – for this task you would need to:
1. Contact potential donors either through direct calling or email;
2. Working from the information collected in the first phase, be the first point of contact for Aussie Hands to potential donors and arrange meetings, discussion with donors; and
3. Be able to present the Aussie Hands story and value add to the donor.
Time commitment – 10 hours each month over a 3 month period starting March 2021
Expressions of Interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Volunteer Fundraising Roles’